Well, it has been a bit since I have posted anything here and I thought with all the craziness in the world it would be fun to share things that make me happy lately. So here it goes, in no particular order:
- Spring is here, more time outside, going for walks.
- Homeschool is ending in 9 days. I am not going to lie, homeschooling 4 kids is no joke. I tried to make it fun and engaging, but it was overwhelming for us all. We are ready for summer break!
- Our state is opening up again and going to a restaurant sounds pretty awesome.
- Being able to get a haircut and color at the salon.
- Certain food items like eggs, chicken and milk aren’t being limited at our Costco anymore.
- Downtime with family has allowed more family dinners, movie nights and craft activities.
- More time to read and workout- running and lifting have been my go to activities lately!
- Flowers are all planted and blooming.
- Seeing people come together and the creativity from businesses to keep going has been amazing. There is still plenty of good in this world.
- Not taking little things for granted anymore- like going to church, the grocery store with my kids, kids extra curricular activities, school and seeing people in our community. I truly miss friends from MOPS, school and our large family get togethers!
What are you finding joy in lately? Let me know in the comments, I would love to know!