I love reading about others’ favorites, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite books I have read. Some of these titles I have read recently and others it has been a while, but nonetheless, they are my favorites!
Top five favorite cookbooks:
1. Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan
2. Gather by Haley Mason and Bill Staley
3. Well Fed 2 by Melissa Joulwan
4. Against All Grain by Danielle Walker
5. Make Ahead Paleo by Tammy Credicott
Top home design books:
1. Cozy Minimalist Home by Myquillyn Smith
2. Homebody by Joanna Gaines
3. Elements of Style by Erin Gates
4. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Top five personal development
1. It Starts with Food by Dallas Hartwig and Melissa Hartwig
2. The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sission
3. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
4. Make your Bed by Admiral William H McRaven
5. Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
Top five magazine subscriptions
5. Real Simple
*I don’t like to read many fiction books, but my absolute favorite is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
I hope you enjoyed this list and let me know if you have read any of these!
**While I provided links to this reading material, I do not receive any compensation from these links. All opinions are my own.